Monday, December 14, 2009

CUTE CRAZY CLAIRE!

now that I have recapped the last year.... I can get to the present time!

CLAIRE IS A 1 MONTH OLD!

I can't believe my little baby is 1 month. She is getting so big. I almost had a meltdown when I had to pack away some of her newborn clothes that don't fit her anymore. She was 6 lbs. 12 oz when she was born and at her 2 week appointment she was already 8 lbs! She is growing up right before my eyes. She is also the smartest and cutest baby ever (but i may be a little biased...)

she smiles all the time
she can pull her binkie out by herself (unfortunately)
she slept 8 hours the other night!
she holds her head up and can turn it from side to side
she loves listening to herself talk

she loved her first bath



BAD hair day






1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you are doing this.. I love to see what my family is doing and watching them grow through their blog. It's so fun! These pictures are so cute. Your blog pic and background is great!

    ReplyDelete