Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1/2 year birthday!
Claire finally turned 6 months! Trevor thought I was nuts because I wanted to have a birthday party for her! So instead of having a party Claire and I just hung out and played :) and for her present I painted her nails to match mine! They were so cute. I could not get a good picture of them but I painted her toes and fingers. She was so good, she just sat and watched me paint them.


I can't believe how big she is getting and how time is flying. Some fun new milestones we have been experiencing lately is....

she is sitting up all by herself and can play with toys and everything while sitting
she loves baby food! especially sweet potatoes and pears. not so much carrots....
She loves to read books!
She loves going on adventures and being outdoors
She loves to swim in her pool
She rolls EVERYWHERE. She can get from one side of the room to the other in about 30 seconds
She is the HAPPIEST baby I know. She smiles when you just look at her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment