Friday, February 18, 2011

15 Months! & some randoms....
I don't even like to say the word but I feel like Claire is a TODDLER! AHHH!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying. I was in the baby food section the other day and notice all of the foods she likes to eat now say toddler! You know how they classify the food by a baby's development like sitting or crawling...toddler! Hopefully we have a few more years before she starts wanting to eat the Preschooler foods! Although Claire is pretty much the energizer bunny, I try to keep up and she always keeps us laughing. Some of the things she can do now that she is a "toddler"....


*She is starting to feed herself (I don't give her too much freedom on this one due to the mess)
*She tries to repeat everything we say
*Some of her new favorite words are meow, please, thank you, love you, up, nessy, bubbles, books, bite and she is learning new ones everyday! (i may be the only one who can understand them too but it sure is cute!)

*She knows what a cow, dog and kitten say
*She LOVES to put on my jewelry and gets into my bracelets every day
*
She still loves to dance especially in the car
*
Her favorite song is the Itsy Bitsy Spider and she tries to do the hand actions
*Her favorite foods are yogurt, fruit cups, pizza, veggies, blackberrys & cold cereal
*
She loves trying to run me over with her powerwheel
*If I am ever sad or crying she laughs her head off at me and it puts me in a good mood

*She has not used a binky in 1 whole month (next to go is the bottle....)

*She can now unzip her pajamas and jackets
*She has her two top and two lower front teeth and she loves to bite

*I can get her hair into a pony tail
*She LOVES to read books. she will hand you a book and then back up and sit on your lap

*Her favorite books are anything with pop ups or flaps so that she can rip them out!

There are so many more things I could add to the list. She is growing up into such a fun girl. She is my best friend and I love spending time with her because we always have so much fun!

Claire spilled a whole box of cheerios while she was having a snack

playing her favorite game: seafood
as you can see, she keeps us on our toes!


No comments:

Post a Comment