Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happiest Place on Earth day 2!

Yes it is the happiest place on earth but I am pretty sure it also one of the most tiring. I don't know how people do more than 2 days there! I wouldn't last and I LOVE Disneyland. On the second day we started out at California Adventures. Although a lot of the rides were too big for CLaire, there were a lot that were so much fun that she loved! They had so many rides from movies that she watches right now so she thought it was awesome! Some of her favorite rides were monsters inc, and the little mermaid. We went on those rides multiple times. She also loved the bugs life world.
We ran into a few of her favorite people which made her day! She thinks Mickey and Minnie are her best friends!
Trevor loved flexing next to Mr Incredible. (sorry trev i think his muscles win) Another one of Claire's favorite rides was the huge farris wheel. I tricked Trevor and just told him to follow me and then I went in the line that the basket you sit in swings back and forth. I knew Trevor wouldn't want to go in that one if he knew. Once we were getting close and I could see how high and fast they were swinging I was starting to get nervous. Apparently Trev and I are babies because Claire was laughing her head off the whole time and thought it was the funnest thing ever. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her face but I was holding on for dear life so getting the camer out was not an option. You can see the farris wheel in this pic...
One of my favorite things to do was go to the Disney Playhouse Live! It was nice to go inside where it was cool and just sit down for a little while and Claire had so much fun. It is such a cute show it has life size puppets of the different shows that are on the Disney Channel and they play music and games. They even had bubbles and streamers and confetti come down from the ceiling. Claire danced along and shouted out answers the whole time!
Overall we had a fun day at California Adventures but after we had done all the rides there we headed back to Disneyland for the rest of the day to ride some rides we had missed the day before.
Claire had a blast looking for animals on the Tiki Tour Boat
It was a little embarassing that Claire would not get out of the street waiting for the parade to begin. She just stood out there and posed and danced and sang while everyone stared...hmm I wonder if she likes attention?? Once the parade began Claire was going crazy! She was waving and shouting to all the characters. She had a permagrin on the whole time. You can tell by the pictures she was a little excited...
After the parade ended we rushed over to California Adventure again to watch the World of Color Show. Everyone kept telling us to make sure we went to that show and I am so glad we did! If you have never seen it, it definitely worth going to. It was hard because you are suppose to get a ticket to in the morning and then you still have to get there about an hour early and you have to stand and the show is about 30 mun so it is a lot of standing but it's so awesome. It is hard to even explain the show. It is like a big water show and the water changes colors and shoots everywhere but then it turns into like a mist and they project different Disney movie scenes across it. Anyways, it is just cool and Claire thought it was amazing.
And that was it. That was the end of our Disneyland Adventure. Claire passed out on the walk back to the hotel and Trevor and I collapsed as soon as we got into the room. We had so much fun and I was kind of sad it was over. I knew that this was just the beginning, now Claire is going to ask everyday if we can go to Disneyland and she is gonna beg to see Mickey and the princesses. I guess she will have to start saving her money so that we can go again!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! Claire really does make Disneyland seem like the happiest place on earth!

    ReplyDelete