Sunday, May 26, 2013

my VALENTINE

I am lucky enough to have the TWO best valentines ever! Holidays are getting so much more fun with Claire every year and I knew she would love Valentines Day.  The night before Valentines we stayed up late to make special valentines for Claire to take to her "school." She really wanted Cinderella valentines so we got those and some candy and also made some s'more bars for her to take.

they said "everyday I like you s'more:" and they were delicious if I do say so myself :)
thank you pinterest....

The next morning she woke up bright and early to go to school and when I picked her up she could not stop talking about all the fun she had! They made the cutest heart pockets to hold all of their valentines.


and they always spell her name wrong for some reason....

That night we exchanged gifts, which is always Claire's favorite part. We got her a Cinderella movie and a ballerina box that came with a book, tutu and necklace that she won't take off. 



For Trevor I had a big present I had been wanting to get him for awhile. I was going to get it for Christmas but just didn't end up getting it so for valentines Claire and I got him a mountain bike. He does so much for our family and works so hard, I don't know what we would do without him! We are so lucky and we love to make him happy which I think we did :) Even though Claire almost ruined the surprise...shocker. She came with me to buy the bike then we stashed it in my parents garage until we were ready to give it to him. Well the next day we were all at my parents and Claire said "Dad, there is a bike in the garage it's for you!" Luckily my mom came to the rescue and acted like it was my dad's bike that he was starting to ride...and Trevor bought it! Trevor is great but gullible. So needless to say he was still surprised when we brought out the bike on Valentines. Trevor was so sweet and got Claire and I flowers and a gift certificate to go get manicures and pedicures, which Claire LOVES to do!


We had such a fun Valentines and are so lucky that we have each other and that we got to spend it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment