Sunday, February 24, 2013

A new year.. ..

The year started out busier than ever! I unfortuantely had to work on New Years Eve so that was a  little uneventful but since that day I swear we have been so busy. I have been trying to finish so many projects around the house, we have the new puppy Maggie that keeps us busy and Claire started dance along with her gymnastics. The same week that she started dance we signed her up for a little cheerleading clinic at Dixie High School where my sister-in-law is the new cheer coach.  Claire was so excited for it and I was pretty excited to watch her. We went every day for an hour for her to practice then she performed at the dixie girls basketball game. I was so nervous for her to go out there in front of everyone, but she did awesome and she had so much fun! I can't believe how big she is getting!


 I wish I could figure out how to load a video since I video taped her dance and it was so cute/funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment