Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's my Birthday and I'll dance if I want to!

And that she did! We had Claire's birthday party at Pirate Island Pizza and had a whole Pirate themed birthday! It was so much fun! Even though I was a little stressed about it, it all came together and was a blast. All of the kids played in the arcade and we ate pizza and treats. Claire danced and played the whole time. It was so hard to keep track of her....she was constantly on the run. She got so many fun toys that she DID NOT need but that she loves. She absolutely loved her cake! It was so funny she refused to use her hands while she was eating it. She did not want to get her hands dirty! What a girl ha. I bought the cutest little pirate outfit for her and gave all of the kids little treasure boxes. It was the perfect little pirate party.
Here are lots of pictures of the festive night

No comments:

Post a Comment