Sunday, February 24, 2013

DISNEYLAND again...

So the weekend after Claire's birthday I had a day off of work. I was so excited to have a Saturday off and just relax. Well as soon as I told Trevor I had a day off he got the idea that we should go out of town but he didnt know where. I casually said I want to go to Disneyland and he said ok! It will be a little surprise for Claire since she just had a birthday! I was so excited Disneyland is my favorite place and it's also fun to be spontaneous sometimes!

After we decided to go we realized that some of our friends and Trevor's boss was also going to be down there with his family. We were planning on going to DL on Saturday but when we heard they were going on Friday we decided to leave a day earlier and go on Friday with them. We left on Thursday morning, spent Friday at Disneyland, shopped our hearts out on Saturday, then spent Sunday morning at the beach! I would say it was a perfect itinerary.

 
Our first stop was a hug from Mickey Mouse of course! I was nervous about going to Disneyland and California Adventrues all in one day but it worked out perfect. We spent the morning in CA and the afternoon in DL and surprisingly we had plenty of time to do everything we wanted.




 
I was so excited that Cars Land was open! When we were there in the summer it was still not open. It was so cute and so much fun. I have also never been to Disneyland when it has been decorated for Christmas and I think I could make it a yearly vacation! It was so cute the way it was decorated, they go all out! Everything is transformed into some sort of Christmas theme.
 
Since Claire couldn't go on all the rides the first time we went I made a little purchase just in case. I bought her 2 inch high heeled boots. I am pretty sure all the DL workers thought I was crazy when they wanted to measure Claire and she just clicked right up there in her high heels and she happened to be the most perfect height. I was so glad she had them though because she LOVES going on rides. The faster the better!


 
Claire went on every ride we wanted to go on and never once got scared. Her favortie ride was the Big Thunder Mountain. I think we went on it 4 or 5 times and everytime she had her hands up in the air. She also went on Splash Mountain. I was kind of nervous because I even get scared on splash mountain. I kept warning her, "there is a little scary part that goes really fast and then it is over and it is fun but it is a little scary." well after the ride was over she asked "mommy when is the scary part." She didn't even scream or anything! We almost took her on Space Mountain, which I was a little worried about, but it broke down while we were in line and we didn't want to wait (maybe it was a sign!)


One of my favorite things was that the whole haunted mansion was decorated like the Nightmare Before Christmas and it was so cute!
 
I was so happy that we got to go with some of our friends and their kids. All of their kids are so cute and so nice to Claire and treat her like their own little sister. It made the whole day so much more enjoyable then just being stuck in line bored to death! The other kids played games with Claire and did her make up and ate treats and walked around with her and held her hand and Claire loved every second of it.



 
Claire loves the beach, even after the last beach trip fiasco with her falling in the water face first. Sunday was such a perfect day just running around on the beach and chasing the birds.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment