Sunday, May 20, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was another holiday that I was excited about this year because I knew Claire was starting to understand it. I always love Christmas because we get to spend so much time with family. On Christmas Eve we were able to go to Trevor's parents for dinner and a gingerbread house contest and then to my parents to play some more games. Of course Claire had fun with her cousins and our igloo house won first place in the gingerbread contest!
Claire dancing around with her best buddy Cooper
our masterpiece igloo gingerbread house. I know what you are thinking... and yes we made that. we are awesome. On Christmas morning we woke up bright and early to open presents we wanted to be able to go see some of the family but unfortunately I had to work that afternoon so we just opened presents and ate breakfast and Claire played with all of her new toys.
I love all the fun things and fun people we get to be around during the holidays! My favorite part is looking at all the lights especially at the Temple. They are so beautiful and it reminds me how lucky I am to live where I live and how beautiful our earth is and how important family is...

No comments:

Post a Comment