Sunday, May 20, 2012

salt lake trip

We have been wanting to take a trip up north for awhile. We finally made it up there in October. I had so many things on our agenda, shopping, aquarium, shopping, zoo, shopping, seeing family and some more shopping (which Trevor was thrilled about). Claire is a natural traveler. She loved carrying her own luggage and helping me pack everything.
The first day that we got up there we went to the aquarium. I was a little skeptical when I was looking at the outside of the building and honestly I thought it was going to be a bust until we got inside! It was so awesome! I think I had more fun than Claire and Trevor. I had to go see some of the animals twice before I would leave, especially the jellyfish and penguins! Claire loved looking at all the animals and was not scared of any of them!
The next day we headed to the zoo. Of course it was suppose to rain but I didn't care I had been looking forward to going so we put on our coats and went anyways. We got lucky and it never rained until about 30 minutes before we were ready to leave. Claire loved all the animals. She especially loved the monkeys and the giraffes. Sadly my phone died and I missed so many of the animal exhibits but I am sure it will not be our last time there we will for sure be going back hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment