Saturday, May 19, 2012

COTTON CANDY TIME

Out of all the years the fair has come to Washington County I have only been to it twice! This was my second year and I was so excited to take Claire and drag Trevor there! Claire is one crazy kid and I knew she would have a blast and plus fair food is the best! I love cotton candy and funnel cake and nachos and everything deep fried and spending tons of money for them.... The first ride we went on was the Ferris wheel. I am scared to death of heights so this one is not my favorite but Claire laughed the whole entire time. After that we took Claire on all the little roller coasters that she could ride on and she was in heaven!!
needless to say we will definitely be going to the fair next year! It's worth the money just to see the looks on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment