Sunday, May 20, 2012

Family Pictures

I set a date to get Claire's 2 year old pictures taken but decided to make it a family photo shoot. Family photos are always so stressful for me! I worry about what we are all going to wear until the day of our pictures. We have never done multiple outfits for our family pictures before but I could not decide which outfits to go with and our photography just told us to wear both. I made sure it would just be a quick cardigan or sweater change so it wasn't too bad and I was happy we did. When we paid so much for our pictures its fun to have more variety than have 20 pictures that all the look the same so it was good to have different outfits. I was a little worried because it was windy that day but Claire was in a pretty good mood and we got a good hour in before she was ready to be done! I was happy with how our pictures turned out and that we got some really good ones of Claire. Here are some of my favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment